management has right to say on what condition admit or retain pupils in the school.
A new student or
guardian of a new student joining the school must produce an official Birth Certificate, municipal certificate in
support of the date of birth entered in the admission form.
The age for
admission of the Jr. K.G. will be three years by April.
A month notice is required before the withdrawal of
pupil or months fee will be charged. No leaving certificate will be issued until all school dues are paid.
Fees will be charged for a duplicate copy of leaving
- Fees to be paid by the 01st to 15th of each month. If the
card is lost. New card will be issued at the rate of Rs. 20/-
- This card must be produced at the time of payment and
fees should be paid to the office only.
- In case of non-payment of fees for three months, name of
the students will be struck of the rolls and Rs. 1000/- will be charged for re-admission.
- Parents must keep the fee card in safe custody and
produce them for ready reference whenever required.
- The students will not be allowed to appear for the
Terminal/Final Exams, unless all the dues are paid for the rel-evant terms.
- Late fees Rs. 40/- will be fined after 15th Per Month.
- Notice should be given a month before leaving the school
or else fees must be paid.
- Fees hours 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. & 11:00 to 1:00
p.m. Saturday 8:00 to 10:00 a.m.
- Examination Fees is to be paid in JULY &
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Computer fees is compulsory for ten months.
- If cheque is bounced the charges will be beared by the
FOR ADMISSION IN CLASS XI & XII
1. SCIENCE STREAM
Students must have secured more than 70% in Maths & Science subjects in class X for
admission in class XI.
Student must have secured more than 60% in Class X for
admission in Class XI.
3. Students should be active, hard-
working & loyal.